Friday, July 29, 2011

The flight of the fleeting, fickle, freelancing writer....

Practicing alliteration after 10 PM at night.  How pathetic can I be?  Yep, pretty.  Either way, I've decided, yet again (thus the fleeting, fickle, flight words) to start a blog that can be a place for me to maybe keep track of life.  I'm not beyond dreaming so don't give me a reality check quite yet.

My scout's honor:

  • I will randomly write. No set time nor date since my life is scheduled enough.
  • My life as a single mom/teacher/survivor/God's child will be the topics. 
  • God will be in here sometimes and for that, I don't apologize.
  • I'm sanguine. Up, down, in-between so some posts may make you laugh while others make you weary of my whining.  
Join me if you dare.....(insert evil laughter and scary music which I wish I could remember what that sounds like but for the last nine years I've pretty much only watched rated G or PG movies so I forget....)

2 comments: